PERSONAL EVANGELISM EV-131
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 January 2013 19:17
THE QUALIFICATIONS OF A SOUL WINNER
Every Christian should consider it a high honor and a great privilege to assist in the growth of the Kingdom of God. Every Christian should consider it not only a privilege, but also a grave duty before God to save men and women from the flames of Hell. Jesus gives us a wonderful example when He relates to us the story of the lost sheep.
- What are the first three steps to becoming a soul winner according to John 15:16?
- What did Phillip ask the eunuch in Acts 8:29-30?
- What did Jesus tell the Disciples in Matthew 4:19?
- What did Calab say to the people concerning the land on Canaan in Numbers 13:30?
- What are we exhorted to do in 2 Timothy 2:15?
Every personal worker ought to read the 3rd and 33rd chapters of Ezekiel in order to understand our relationship one to another. It may not be our responsibility to bring every man to Christ; however, it is our responsibility to see that Christ is brought to every man. Not every man wants Christ; but, Christ does want every man. We are our brother's keeper, whether we want to be or not.
- According to Ezekiel 33:8-9, explain the duty of mankind.
- What was the first and second step that Jesus told Peter in Luke 22:32?
- Who directed Phillip's life according to Acts 8:29?
- What kind of man was Phillip according to Acts 8:5?
- What was the desire of the Lord according to Matthew 23:37?
- What was the rebuke that God gave Sarah in Genesis 18:14, and what lesson can we get from this phrase as a personal worker?
INTRUCTION TO THE SOUL WINNER
Fortunately, no Christian, however insignificant he may feel himself to be, or however limited his talents, is shut out from the opportunities of soul winning. Inasmuch as God holds all Christians responsible for His work, it must be possible for all to do it.
- From the following Scriptures fill in the blanks by rearranging the following statements to properly fit the Scriptures:
- Individual Christians
- Teacher to pupil
- Brother to brother
- A friend to a friend
- Parents to children
- Acts 18:26-28__________
- 2 Kings 5:1-5__________
- Acts 20:31_____________
- John 1:29______________
- John 1:1-5_____________
- 2 Timothy 1:5__________
- John 1:43-45___________
- What are we exhorted to do in 1 Thessalonians 5:22
- In John 4:7, what way did Jesus approach the Samaritan woman?
- Was anyone with Phillip when he talked to the eunuch in Acts 8:30?
- What is a soul winner exhorted NOT to do in 2 Timothy 2:23-24?
- Compare Peter in Mark 14:66-72, and Peter in Acts 2:14. After the Day of Pentecost, what do you notice is outstanding about Peter?
THE UNINTERESTED AND UNCONCERNED
How shall we treat those with whom we speak concerning their spiritual condition and for whose salvation we are anxious, who nevertheless treat our approaches and earnest solicitations with seeming contempt, or to say the least, with indifference? Our best efforts, our most prayerful pleadings seem not to move them. They must realize their need of Christ as their personal Savior.
- According to Isaiah 53:6, what must we show the sinner first?
Also refer to Romans 3:10, 23
- According to Jude, verses 22 and 23, do we deal with all souls alike?
- What must we show the sinner according to John 3:36?
- According to John 3:17, 19, who is the sinner guilty of rejecting?
- In John 3:16, what is a necessary point to prove to the sinner?