OLD TESTAMENT SURVEY 1 BI-103
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 January 2013 19:17
You may choose any six books from the Old Testament for this project, except for the Books of Genesis and Exodus.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO DO:
- List the name of the book you are writing about.
- Explain who the author is.
- Designate when the book was written.
- Indicate whom the book was written for.
- Give a brief description as to the theme of the book, what the background of the book is, if any, and the principal teachings given in the book.
- If there is any connection with an event or passage in the New Testament, list what the connection is, and where in the New Testament it may be found.
- If you quote any passages, list where you are quoting from.
- List which version of the Bible you are using.
- Each book, which you choose to write about, should be at least two pages in length.
- Some books may require several pages, depending upon the length of the book, the theme of the book, etc. This will be acceptable.
- If you are quoting information from other sources, books, pamphlets, etc., list where you are quoting from.